Purchase/Selection of Medical Stocking Products
Please contact our authorized agent in your country for detailed information.
- In principle, our products should be used under the supervision of a medical professional. Please consult with medical professionals and ask for advice before purchasing our products.
- Specifically, if any of the following apply to you, be sure to consult with your doctor.
- If you are undergoing treatment for heart/lung/circulatory diseases including hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
- If you are undergoing treatment for diabetes.
- If you suffer nerve disorder or perception disorder in the areas in contact with the stockings.
- If you have serious deformity or edema in the legs.
- You may experience adverse effects if you purchase and use our medical stockings without consulting with a medical professional. Be sure to consult with your doctor in advance.
- Anyone who is using the medical stockings for the first time must consult a medical professional to determine the appropriate intensity of compression, type and size.
- If you purchase an additional pair of medical stockings, you need to select an appropriate size that matches your present body measurement to achieve the appropriate compression intensity and fitting comfort. You should select the optimum size using the following procedures and chart for sizes as a reference.
1. Measure your ankle, calf and thigh, and select the appropriate size from each product chart. 2. If you find that there are two sizes matching your body, select the one based on your height.