Use of this website
Handling of personal information
Changes to operation and disclaimer
The Company may change the pages and/or information on the site without prior notice or may suspend or discontinue the operation of the site. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused by changes in the pages, information, etc. or the suspension or discontinuation of the site's operation for any reason. The Company has carefully prepared and manages all information contained on the site but makes no guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of such information.
In addition, the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage that may result from your use of the site or from your inability to use the site for any reason, or from the writing of data, unauthorized access, statement, or transmission of e-mail by any third party.
Copyright of the pages and information contained in this website belongs to the Company or right-holders who have authorized the Company to use them. Use of the site's displays, information, etc. (including reproduction, modification, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, license, sale, publication, translation, reprinting, commercialization, etc.) beyond the scope explicitly permitted by law, including private use, is prohibited without prior permission of the Company or right-holders who have authorized the Company to use them.
All trademarks, logos, service marks, and other trademarks used on the site are the property of the Company or its affiliated company or are used by the Company under proper authority such as a license. You may not use them without permission.
If you wish to link to this website, please make sure to contact the Company in advance.
- If you wish to post a link to this site from your company site.
- If you wish to have a link to your company site posted on this site. Please note that we may not be able to meet your requests for such links.
Links from this site
The site may contain links to websites established by third parties other than the Company. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused by the contents or use of such websites, nor does it endorse or warrant such websites or their contents.
Links to this site
Links from sites containing the following content will not be accepted. In addition, if it is revealed that any of the following applies to your linked site after the Company has authorized you to post a link, we may decline the link.
- Websites created with the intention to abuse or defame third parties, or to damage the credibility of the Company or third parties other than the Company.
- Websites created with the intention of infringing on copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties other than the Company.
- Websites created with the intention of conducting commercial activities by linking to this site and displaying the contents of this site.
Deletion and disabling of cookies
You can delete saved cookies and/or disable the cookie function (block the receipt of cookies) by changing your settings. Please refer to the websites of the following browser providers for setting methods.
■ General browsers
- Google Chrome
- Safari (iPhone,iPad)
- Apple Safari (Mac)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
■ Other than browser
You may not engage in any of the following activities when using the site:
- Acts that cause or are likely to cause detriment or damage to the Company or any third party.
- Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe upon the property or privacy of the Company or any third party.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of the Company or any third party.
- Acts of false entries, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Acts of use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses or acts that are likely to do so.
- Acts for the purpose of doing business or making profits or for preparing for those acts.
- Acts that are or are likely to be contrary to public order and morals.
- Other acts that violate or are likely to violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Compensation for damages
Governing law and court of jurisdiction