Social Media Policy
ALCARE Co., Ltd. ("the Company") establishes and observes this Social Media Policy ("the Policy") regarding the operation of its official social media accounts.
1. Purpose of use of social media
The Company uses social media appropriately for the purpose of communication of information on the Company's corporate activities through social media, to inform as many people as possible.
2. Understanding of and approach to the characteristics of social media
We respect intellectual property rights, privacy rights, dignity and other rights of third parties and
will not infringe upon them.
We understand that any information we send cannot be deleted completely and that it can be accessed by many and unspecified people, and will act responsibly while complying with laws, regulations and in-house rules, and listening to the opinions of users.
3. To users
- (1)Due to the characteristics of social media, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information posted on the official account. See the Company's corporate website, news releases, etc. for official announcements by the Company.
- (2)We will not reply to all comments posted to the official accounts. For inquiries to the Company, please contact us.
- (3)We will not follow all users who follow the Company's official account. The Company may follow the accounts of users even in cases where the user does not follow the Company's official account.
- (4)The Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the user or any third party, or any damage caused between users, or between users and any third party, arising out of information obtained through or inability to use the official account.
- (5)The Company is not responsible for the content posted by users on the official account.
- (6)Copyright of images, videos and other content posted by the Company on its official accounts, trademark rights for corporate logos and the names of products and services, and the intellectual property rights related to the portrait rights of employees, etc. appearing on the Company's official accounts belong to the Company or to third parties that grant the Company permission to use them.
- (7)Although the copyright, etc. of content posted by a user belongs to the user who posted the content, by posting the content, the user grants the right to use (reproduction, processing, translation, excerpt, publication, etc.) all or part of that content to the Company in a non-exclusive manner all over the world without the prior consent of the user and without payment to the user, and agrees not to exercise copyright, etc. on the Company.
- (9)The Company may change this policy without notice.
- (10)The Company may terminate or delete its official accounts without notice.
In order to realize better communication in our official accounts, please refrain from the following actions when using them. The Company may delete a post and/or block an account if any of the following apply:
- (1)identification, disclosure, or leakage of personal information of other users or third parties without their consent;
- (2)acts that cause damage to the Company, other users, or other third parties;
- (3)falsification of information provided through the official accounts;
- (4)acts for the purpose of profit-making through or related to the official accounts without the approval of the Company;
- (5)infringement of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of the Company, other users, or other third parties;
- (6)abuse or defamation of the Company, other users, or other third parties, or damage to the honor or credibility of the Company, other users, or other third parties;
- (7)acts contrary to public order and morals, or provision of information that is contrary to public order and morals;
- (8)election campaigning, religious activity or acts similar thereto;
- (9)acts for the purpose of affiliates, advertising, promotion, solicitation, etc.;
- (10)acts that hinder the operation of the official accounts;
- (11)posts that are unrelated to the purpose of the official accounts;
- (12)other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.